Friday, August 29, 2008

20 years ago!

Good Morning Sister!
Happy Birthday Hillary!
Have any plans for celebration? I am excited to reflect on my lovely niece all day today. I treasure her young days that she spent at my blue house. I remember how she learned to ride a bike in one day. Sweat dripping down her face and not even wanting to take a break to eat. I believe that Hillary could do or be anything she wants to. Hillary is amazing. I love when she just drops by to be with us. I also love that people sometimes thinks she belongs to me. Your daughter is a strong soul who knows who she is. Well done Mom. This is a day of celebration for you too.
Love you so,
Jules

***My gift to Hilly is a year full of the family dinners. Hilly can stop by on any night and I will feed her. Now it might be canned soup and toast but hey it will fill the belly. Love you Hilly!

Post Script: I am going to find a wonderful photo of Hillary to post here. Be patient. This whole computer thing is trying for me. I am still trying to figure out how it all works.

3 comments:

randy said...

your blog is great. tell me more about rr. He seems wonderful.

jules said...

RR is wonderful. I am "seriously so blessed!"

jules said...

R thanks for reading my blog even if you mock me.