Thursday, March 5, 2009

Living in America again

I have been back from Africa for almost two weeks now. How sad that I have no post or picture of our newest member of our family. Tomorrow I will officially introduce our sweet son. I wish that I would just take the time to finally figure out the computer and learn how easy I am sure it is to post a photo or how to change my blog page decorations instead of having my 12 year old daughter do it since I have no clue. I hope she has time to teach me tomorrow. Maybe she will teach me how to change and add photos to my Facebook account too. While she is at it I hope she can remind me how Twitter works. Either her or my sweet RR who is the one who actually started each and every one of these accounts for me. Tomorrow.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Your blog background looks great! Welcome back to the USA. Yaw is so cute and we're excited to get to know him better. Soooo.... yoga tomorrow? I've been a total slacker lately.

jules said...

sarah
You are not a slacker. I am the slacker. It is now the 11th and I am just now getting your message that you left on the 5th. Yoga sounds great. Friday?

Ashcraft Family said...

Welcome back cousin! Aunt Jo sent me Yaw's picture and he's adorable. I hope you are all adjusting well. We sure missed hearing from you. Life is adventurous for you to say the least!

Shaybaybobay said...

Hi Julie! I need to call you, how is life on 9th and the new addition? Email me some pictures, I would love to see them. We love you, Shay