Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Journey to Ghana!

Okay sis, I need to get in one more post before I take off on my journey to Ghana. Wow and what a journey it is. Just today we found out that our adoption that was supposed to be done this week is not going to be done. We were scheduled to file our I-600 form with the US Embassy monday morning. You need to have completed adoption forms from the Ghanaian side to submit with the I-600 form and we don't. So now an already anticipated stressful 2 weeks just got a lot more exciting. We now need to get over there and get the adoption done first. My faith is kicking in. Need to have faith like the brother of Jared. I will miss you. Wish you were coming along. Thanks for helping with things on this end. I never leave my family. This is huge for me. I do have peace that this is the right thing to do. Hard to believe that I will meet my son in just a few more days!
Love you so,
Jules

5 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Oh my gosh Jules! Best wishes and prayers. I'll faith with you girl! Be safe please

Elizabeth said...

Oh Julie, this is so exciing!!! Please tell the family to call if they need anyhing! You will be in our prayers! P.S. Don't worry abou VT - I got it covered :)

Skyler and Meghan Christensen said...

We love you and your family, Julie. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Coco said...

Hi Julie--it's Dawn. I'm so so so thinking and praying of/for you all. We send love. Once you get there, you'll get that adoption/i-600 stuff whipped into shape. You can move mountains. I've seen it.

XOXOXO.

randy said...

hey julie, i love you. Have a great time with your friends.

rr