Monday, May 17, 2010

"Until the Wind Changes"

Mary Poppins, you won't ever leave us, will you?
Will you stay if we promise to be good?
Whatever would we do without you?

I shall stay until the wind changes.


This morning I feel like the wind has changed as we begin the second year without our son.
The first year has been unique. It is hard for us to believe it can be a whole year without him. This past year has gone by faster than any other year of our life. I wonder if it is because we feel him close helping us through.

I have this desire to cleanse. Feel like I have been pausing for awhile. Seems like change is happening all around.

2 comments:

Coco said...

I drove by and saw the balloons in honor of Brigham! LOVED IT! Made me smile and think of the love your family radiates! LOVED your blog entry. Know that we are thinking of you--and praying for you. (Hay, nice to see you in the Sunday School Manual last week. I'm like, "Oh, hi Julie!")

Smooch!

Dawn

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Maybe we are all in a place of change. Maybe there are good things waiting for all of us. I hope so. I love you and your family. I hear of your great deeds through your mom. What special people your mom and dad are. They both strengthen me. And what great people all you kids, spouces and grandkids are. Where ever the change takes you I know it will be a good place.

PS Your writing is so good. I wish I could write like you.