Thursday, September 18, 2008

Computer whiz

Hi Jenn
I really wish I was a computer whiz. Instead, I feel like I am the complete opposite. I am hoping that this blog thing will help me out. It is forcing me to learn some basic computer skills that don't seem very basic to me. Emily knows more than me. I have a feeling you are in the same boat when it comes to technology, in fact, I know you are so I am encouraging you once again to start a blog even if it is just to teach you how to use a computer. I notice that you still haven't figured how to comment on any of my posts. It's okay. I know it takes time. I still can't figure out how to change the date on my last post. I started a new post with one sentence and then didn't finish it for 5 days and then when I went to post it - it was the wrong date! It drives me crazy being the wrong date. I don't bother asking RR. He will just tell me to figure it out and that that is the best way to learn. I wish I could ask you but never mind. I will ask Sarah.
I can't believe it is already Thursday and I haven't blogged anything about my week. I need to fill you in. Once again I am too tired to blog tonight but stay tuned for tales about me saving a dogs life, old faithful in my front yard, and my class on the dangers of solid waste.
love you so

3 comments:

About Ours Good One Home said...

What a great blog my new friend! I am so glad you are willing to share. Marcie

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your blog probably posted with the date you wrote the one word, right? If you want it to post the date of the day you finished it you need to copy and past it onto a fresh post and delete the old one. This happened to me once and it drove me nuts.

randy said...

I like your blog and I love you.
rr