Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brigham - Non-Partisan

I felt like you needed a photo with this blog post. I should have taken a photo of us at dinner tonight but I didn't so you get this one. I took this photo this week just to prove to you that the flying Donkey/Elephant wasn't just a fluke. That toy is still flying almost every day. Next I need to get video of him chucking it out of the tub and post that. Maybe Brigham is trying to tell us that he is very worried about the upcoming election. Nemo the fish has been getting a little attention from Brig lately too. Nemo is not quite out of the tub. I think Brigham likes him. Post Script: If you click on my posted photos, they look better and you can see the rich details like my dirty bathroom floors.

Good Evening Sister!

This was supposed to be a Good Morning blog. My plan was to write to you every morning and get it out of the way. Well, I am realizing now I should have called my blog - Happy almost midnight sister! I am not a night person and shouldn't be writing anything that is supposed to make sense at this time of night. I will have to go back and edit all of my posts later. I did ask RR if that was okay and legal to do. He laughed. I guess it is my blog and I can do what ever I want. Mom even offered to edit my posts for me.

We loved having you over for a non planned dinner tonight. It reminded me of the old days in our south provo homes. Wish we could do it weekly. So good to see Maddie. It is also great having Hillary around.. She helped me tons today with organizing my files. Oh I dream of "having a place for everything and everything in it's place."

I am not used to having open time without children. Today I felt spoiled. I got to go to lunch and hang out with my dear friend Janette Taylor. You remember her right? Two of her children passed away from MPS III. Shawna and Jonathan. I have always felt a bond and special connection with Janette. She has been a great strength to me with caring for Brigham. She has been down a similiar road. I also got a surprise visit today from my new friend Sarah Wiley and her darling little girl June. She brought me homemade green salsa from the tomatoes I had shared with her and a bag of chips. RR and I were fortunate to meet Scott and Sarah through Daniel. He has been talking about them for years. Great people and family. You would like her.

Everything I want to write about will take too much effort from my brain and fingers. I am falling asleep. I will try to write earlier tomorrow. It is too latadjgfhakdgf;kjadfj.


Loves to you

2 comments:

randy said...

What are doing up so late?
rr

Ashcraft Family said...

Jules I have the same problem! I lose sleep I so desperately need but my blog addiction controls me! I'm so glad aunti passed on your site. Hope you don't mind I added it to mine. I'm at ashcraftfamily7.blogspot.com. I can't believe how grown and beautiful the children are! You're going to adopt?I'll take one too. How cool! I sure miss you. Your cousin-T